The Immortals Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pictures of luquinha21
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime24/10/2014, 13:59 by LoveBalkan

» 9d subgames
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime9/7/2014, 03:23 by Gabitzu[Ro]1

» Pictures of Gabitzu[Ro]1
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:26 by Leonard_RO

» Pictures of Sabres (action !)
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:24 by Leonard_RO

» A little bit of me.
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:23 by Leonard_RO

» THE_IMMORTALS HEROE LEAGUE'S RULES
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:19 by Leonard_RO

» Forum Rules
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:15 by Leonard_RO

» The ranks
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:13 by Leonard_RO

» Working on a new spring theme
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:10 by Leonard_RO

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on 4/7/2021, 06:58
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Immortals Hero League on your social bookmarking website

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

+5
Atrusha
Gabitzu[Ro]1
Leonard_RO
luquinha21
Antoine-Tu
9 posters

Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Empty INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Post by Antoine-Tu 10/2/2014, 02:49

My full name in Vietnamese is ''Võ Tuấn Tú'', you can call me Tu. I live in Hanoi, Vietnam and  of course i can speak Vietnamese and English (no Romanian  Very Happy ) Now, im a college student in Hanoi university of science and technology and i learn about IT. I have played 9Dragons since VN old server then change to acclaim -> game first -> GC EU -> Play9D -> now here in official GC. Well i like pve and dont like pvp so im a big noob with pvp, im not pro at pve but at least im not a noob :DAnd my main character name Antoine, he is a WuTang Healer. Seem enough, now its your turn guys and girls.
Antoine-Tu
Antoine-Tu
Whooping goldfish

Data de inscriere : 2014-02-09
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Hà Nội

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Post by luquinha21 10/2/2014, 09:50

My full name is "Lucas Ribeiro Vilanova", but you can call me "luq", I am Brazilian, but I live in Peru, I speak english, spanish and portuguese, so please follow the rules and only use english. I'm 25 yrs old and I work as a Publicist in a typical food restaurant, I-m an old player, played since acclaim times too. I prefer PvE game rather than trying to kill, or get killed, by others, that's not fun lol!, if you ever need my help on anything, I'll gladly come to your aid.
Now it's your turn....who are you?Razz
luquinha21
luquinha21
Praying Mantis

Data de inscriere : 2014-02-10
Varsta : 35
Localizare : Brasil - Peru

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard_RO 10/2/2014, 10:43

Hello everybody I'm Toma Leonard-Gabriel, I'm 18 years old, you can call me Leo.
I'm Romanian, I live in Braila and I speak only english and romanian.
I'm student, at 12th grade and I want to continue my studies after I graduate.

Some words about my virtual profile are:

Old player on this game since ''acclaim'' times (Bardo friend with -RexxaR-, Bones, Nykw, RapidRO, Generalul ).
Leonard_RO
Leonard_RO
Praying Mantis

Varsta : 28
Localizare : Romania-Braila

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabitzu[Ro]1 11/2/2014, 04:55

Hello guys, my full romanian name is Moise Gabriel Alexandru, but u can call me "Gabi" xD. I am 16 years old heading to 17 though Smile). I live in Galati, a city in south-east part of Romania and the languages i speak are Romanian, English and a bit of French. But here we all must speak English.
In this game i am called Gabitzu[Ro]1 , i am the former and also the master of the league since i created, and also a friendly and helpful person:)) That is what my friends say about me, not a bragger  lol!
I also play since Acclaim times when i was just a poor SM 2 then G1 was only FD lvl, and now, my biggest achievement, my main is level Immortal 2 and still going up ^^ Soon to be IM 12.
So this is it about me  Very Happy 
Now, it's your turn...who are you? ^.^
Gabitzu[Ro]1
Gabitzu[Ro]1
Drunken Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrusha 12/2/2014, 02:10

Hello Guys,  My full name is Evelyn van Mourik, but ingame you know me as Amira or Ti-ana. I am from the Netherlands and I speak English, German and Dutch. With my 43 years of age, I believe I am the oldest here hehe, also I believe I am the only female here as well (at least so far on this forum). Not sure how many female members in the league or if the females are all males with a female char Razz

I started playing during acclaim times and managed to take my Beggar healer with me through gamersfirst and then to GamesCampus. Not that she is so very high, only FC6. I also have my WT healer at SM levels and a HD healer also at SM levels. Lately I haven't had much time (if any) to play, but I hope to find some time again soon, cause I want to level my chars some more. I feel left behind when I hear you guys talk about immortal levels and such.

Well that's enough about me. Now is someone elses turn Smile

Atrusha
Whooping goldfish

Data de inscriere : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tika-Ro 13/2/2014, 03:54

Hello everyone, my full name is Chincesan Dumitru Augustin, but you all can call me Tinu.
I am 31 years old, heading to 32 and I live in the Tirgu Mures, Romania.
I speak fluent English (not good at writing) and babble something in French, Italian & Spanish.
As work, I work as a Freelancer, almost a year now.

I've played these game since Acclaim, had 2 chars there, one EC6 BoT and Shaolin FC1 both warriors. Then when the game moved at G1 I played since 1st server restart and after that I left the game until last summer when I've came back and started as a Shaolin hyb and then I started as a warrior with the char you all know as Tika.

Next person to present itself ... How are you ... ?   Question Question Question
Tika-Ro
Tika-Ro
Whooping goldfish

Varsta : 41
Localizare : Tirgu Mures

Back to top Go down

Post by Th3Ghost 18/3/2014, 17:51

Hello everyone, my full name is Nicolas Battard, but you can call me Ghost.
I'm 18 years old and i live in Belgium, the languages I speak are Dutch ( Flemish ) , French and English.
I still go to school... Nothing more to say i guess about that. Razz

I've been playing this game since Acclaim but i always took long brake's and now i hope i'll keep playing this game.

Who's next in line...? Very Happy
Th3Ghost
Th3Ghost
Whooping goldfish

Data de inscriere : 2014-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudolfffff 11/4/2014, 02:45

Hello Guys. I'm not gonna write a long story  , cos you know im too lazy ... so here it is.

My full name is Vasiloaea Mihai, but you can call me Mihai and I'm 18 years old , My Main character is Rudolfffff ( i dont know if i wrote it good xD ) , a H2 wt warrior. I played lot of times 9 dragons but i was too lazy to grind so i also gave up a lot.
I live in Romania in a city called : Pascani ( ofc you dont know it xD ). I am friendly and i always understand a joke ( so i won't feel bad if you say something rude by a joke but dont pass the limits xD ). I am too lazy for this world but i also met ppl lazier than me ( im not gonna name them xD ) and i don't know why i always write 'xD" its not becouse i want Smile).

Who's next ? xD
Rudolfffff
Rudolfffff
Whooping goldfish

Data de inscriere : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveBalkan 14/4/2014, 09:00

Hi.xD
My name's Zala Kolaković and I'm 14 years old. I love in slovenia in a small town called Črnomelj. I'm half Bosnian hahah. I speak Slovenian, Englih, Croatian,Serbian and Bosnian. I go to school and apperantly don't study enough. who cares. hahha
Anyway, I've played 9D since Acclaim, then stopped and i came back in July.Very Happy My main's LoveBalkan.Razz Aaand I guess that's it.Very Happy
LoveBalkan
LoveBalkan
Whooping goldfish

Data de inscriere : 2014-02-10
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Črnomelj, Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: