The Immortals Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pictures of luquinha21
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime24/10/2014, 13:59 by LoveBalkan

» 9d subgames
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime9/7/2014, 03:23 by Gabitzu[Ro]1

» Pictures of Gabitzu[Ro]1
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:26 by Leonard_RO

» Pictures of Sabres (action !)
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:24 by Leonard_RO

» A little bit of me.
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:23 by Leonard_RO

» THE_IMMORTALS HEROE LEAGUE'S RULES
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:19 by Leonard_RO

» Forum Rules
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:15 by Leonard_RO

» The ranks
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:13 by Leonard_RO

» Working on a new spring theme
Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Icon_minitime7/7/2014, 20:10 by Leonard_RO

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on 4/7/2021, 06:58
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Immortals Hero League on your social bookmarking website

Guide for Warrior builds (low levels )

2 posters

Go down

Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Empty Guide for Warrior builds (low levels )

Post by Sabres 19/3/2014, 11:07

Author: not know, from MMO guides

Str/Dex build:

In this build the player has to focus on max str ASAP to provide high def. also the player has to achieve the highest dmg as possible and to increase his dmgs in crits. ,dex affects att. rating and dodge att. rating basically controls how many hits u can land on the target and dodge controls how much ur opponent is gonna miss. , ess must be 14 which is the requirement for EC DEX relics and wis must be 8. Now how much cons and how much dex?if u are a high FC lvl u will be looking to have 170 to190 dex points and the rest to constitution.Mid cs are looking to have 190 to even maxed dex.

What can i do with this build?

Well this build is good for pvp ,since the player will be able to hit and crit a lot ,even though this build works only WITH WARRIOR VS WARRIOR, since low cons is the handicap, the user will have issues dueling hybrids and nukers ,also a proven fact is that str/cons build prevails most of the times in duels but thats another thing, its not really a good option for the player that wants to live in BP.This build is basically awesome to GRIND (PVE)its a pretty common build in high FC and CS players, i know some people that have max dex and compensate the lack of cons with gear .This build is also good to get epis at low lvl and out dmg ppl when killing bosses, etc..

Enhance this build

Make sure u have a 200 def trinket or 60 def relics, get a critical weapon, slotted, but preferably a 15 or 30 % refined one, ( if u can get an ec wd refined that will do if u got the guts lol) 4 pkts is a must ,def clothing such as slotted shoes or WB help a lot( use the talisman of Dr. Steelpipe), as well as dex relics(ec dex is a must), + 5 all seal, Shen mo is the right epi to use but KOG and punisher will rock since u will be criting a lot as well as raising ur dmg.att rating hat is a valuable asset as well, dodge hat will work nicely too. If ur rich and u can afford dmg plates(7% one) as well as att rating ones buyem .Premium pack will help a lot.DMG triagrams are good too, If u ever get TGW epi a blood bead and 300 dmgs u will be blessed too =P. Dun forget hp hat and conqueror trinket when grinding.

Conclusion:

Str/dex must be use for PVE ,even though i know great dex pvpers i wont recomend it. Its the best build to grind fast, get epis, and outdmg ppl.

BTW im currently using an str/ dex build at cs5 lvl this is how i look now : 250 str, 14 ess, 8 wis, 48 cons, 250 dex. I got an ec wd +4 sword which works quite decent for pvp and grind, but im willing to take it to +7 lol. FC +9 works fine but i dun crit as much ,also I have noticed that MSH epi is useful , also i got all my lvls 5 maxed and i have maxed lvl 6 str and lvl 6 dex, gonna take cons soon hehe. I currently own both karma att rating plates and sometimes even wd dex seal and dex press, as well as slotted clothin with Dr steelpipes talisman with att rating hat =P. Im happy with this build and im not thinking in changing it anytime soon, I still need my 300 dmgs WB though-.- I use conqueror trinket and hp hat when grinding and i do pretty well my ve runs out and i still got like 60% of my hp left.

Str/cons build:

In this build the player has to focus on max str ASAP to get defense and dmg,and a high cons to outlast the opponent in battle, low dex( just the weapon requirement)an fc 7 weapon needs 124 dex ,as for ess and wis, 14 and 8 respectively.The rest goes to HPs.(change acordingly to ur lvl)

This the build of choice for many players, u will outlast ur opponent because of the high HPs, u will be able to figt hybs, and even nukers, u will be able to perform pretty well in grinding killling bosses is easy for them, Str/cons user will experience trouble in getting epis and outdmg people(this is why ppl restat for getting epis like TGW, im not saying they cant do a high dmg, its a fact they can, they just hit and crit less than the str/dex user.This build is a pretty good option if u wanna experience PVP.

Enhance this build

200 def or 60 def relics All cons relics are a must, even though rc cons can be excluded, + 5 all seal is good for them, dodge hat will work or att rating will do the work too well ,dodge trinket(many ppl hate it but it does help, 4 pkts, Shen mo is the right epi to use, def clothing again. HP triagrams (both of them)premium pack,a +7 to +9 weapon will do, but thats the users choice, im talking about builds not about weapons so some of u may differ.Basically try to get as much HPs as possible.High FC to CS may hit 12 k hps.If u can get an ec wd taht would be awesome.

Conclusion: The fact is that normally cons build defeats dex one in PVP im not saying dex never wins though ive seen it happen, its good to grind and to be a good pvper overall.

Balanced Build:

This build requires the user to max str, have 14 in ess and 8 in wis, constitution must be over 100, and dex can be 140 to 150.(change acordingly to ur lvl)

Well u can be a decent grinder and pvper, since u have the best of both worlds.There are no mayor weaknesses in this build, a well structured balanced build can do lots of things.Its pretty versatile since u can play a lot with stats, u can either turn it to a cons, or a dex build depending on the relics u use.If u turn it to cons, u can hit over 10 k hps or so.

Enhance this build

All EC relics might come in handy, 200 def also, but plain def relics will do, u can use KOG or Shen mo as epi+ 5 all . Any weapon from +6 to 9 will do, preferably +8 or 9 if ur high lvl. def clothes.

Conclusion: A good build for players that wanna go safe and enjoy the game, decent in all aspects.
Sabres
Sabres
Admin

Data de inscriere : 2014-02-09

https://theimmortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Empty Re: Guide for Warrior builds (low levels )

Post by Leonard_RO 21/3/2014, 03:54

It's wrong somewhere....
Ess and wis need to be 8... relicv karma aren't anymore usefull, you lose chi(atributes), if you want to make damage good you need dex for weapon only, cons low and str max.
From LD can you get a warrior banner and a anti war banner and to have 50 cons, full str and rest in dex becouse you like warrior can grind better in dis condition.

Read here for more:
https://theimmortals.forumotion.com/t32-warrior-role
Leonard_RO
Leonard_RO
Praying Mantis

Varsta : 28
Localizare : Romania-Braila

Back to top Go down

Guide for Warrior builds (low levels ) Empty Re: Guide for Warrior builds (low levels )

Post by Sabres 21/3/2014, 21:56

This is for low levels, when you don't have money to buy lots of relics & items.
Also later you can restart the build with Hefei lady.
Sabres
Sabres
Admin

https://theimmortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard_RO 23/3/2014, 12:37

ok... i will be take situation for poor people now (very poor).
Remember all reset is good for you.
One reset atributes/mastery are 35-40kk.

Don't waste your points useless...
No wis, no ess.
===========================================================
I was make one topic where you can calculate your stats for each level (who are at my signature to just click to text).
https://theimmortals.forumotion.com/t52-9dragons-calculator-last-version-v20
===========================================================
So I take image direct for you:
https://imgur.com/a/P9nBe#0
Leonard_RO
Leonard_RO
Praying Mantis

Varsta : 28
Localizare : Romania-Braila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down